Sunday, July 29, 2007

Missing my babies

Thanks Ann for the cute towel. "Mommy, what are you making me wear???"

Check out my missing tooth!



Pops, you are so silly!

Spending time with Pops & cousin Neva

I'm so cute!

I love you Pops!

My kids are at Grammy & Pops' house for an overnight visit. Ron & I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We had a nice dinner & watched a movie. It was very nice to have quiet time with my husband. Things can be a little chaotic with 2 children. I wanted to post a few pics of the kiddies. I enjoy listening to Ronnie as he learns new things. Last week, a dog was barking & Ronnie decided to bark back. He told me proudly, "Momma, I speak dog." What a proud momma I was that my son has become bilingual! He also fell recently & lost a tooth. His other tooth is loose. He is very proud of his loose tooth & tells everyone about. (Including the checkout girl at Walmart.) Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

"I speak dog!" AHAHAHAHAHAA That's funny.

Happy Anniversary!!

Sarah said...

I love the new pics and I love your stories about Ronnie. He is so adorable! I am glad you guys had a good anniversary! Thanks for getting me hooked on a new blog site! haha