Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures - Finally!

I finally have my computer back & it seems to be working much better. Thank goodness for that! SO much has happened since I last posted pictures. I had almost 300 pictures on my camera. Some of these are random pics & some are from Ronnie's actual birthday. We woke him early on his birthday before I went to a training, so he looked very tired in his pictures! Ronnie got a Nintendo DS for his birthday & that has been well used thus far! On to the pictures...

Happy 6th Birthday!



Enjoying the batter from his birthday brownies...


Ronnie held the camera & took this himself

Gracie ate butter from the trash can!

Why does he always shake his booty when the camera comes out???


Daddy reading to his girl!

Her hair is getting long - finally!

Gracie borrowed brother's costume...



Too sweet

No comments: