Monday, January 12, 2009

Gracie, Toots, & a bunch of Laughter

Okay, so Gracie has a couple of new things that just make me laugh out loud. She has discovered her farts. She finds them to be hilarious. Everytime she toots, she laughs hysterically. Of course, the rest of us are laughing at her because she's laughing, so it just makes for a funny time! Gracie is also really into tickling people on their belly. She has to lift their shirts to do it, which can be a bit awkward. This morning, Gracie lifted her shirt & took her baby doll's hand & had her baby tickle her belly. Gracie then laughed as if it actually tickled! That just really made me laugh. That makes up for the new thing she learned recently - climbing out of her crib! I swear she is giving me gray hair (underneath all of that blond hair dye). Anyway, I do have new pictures to post, but haven't downloaded them yet. I'll add pictures soon. I was just watching Gracie's baby tickle Gracie's belly & had to share. Too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Gee, my son still laughs when he farts! I can just picture her laughing when she does this. Hopefully she never has to lift my shirt to tickle me because she'd probably have nightmares from the fat!

Becky

Denise said...

Hey Ruth! I love the picture of Gracie holding 2 babies! Maybe she'll have twins one day :)