Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas updates

We had such a nice Christmas holiday & it's sad that our holidays are ending. I enjoyed having the kids home with me, but it's back to school on Monday. Gracie had her tubes, & she's having some difficulties adjusting to the sound now that she hears better. She continues to tug on her ears & has an ear infection again. Ronnie has the flu, but the good news is that it didn't turn into strep throat. That's great since he had his tonsils out. Ron & I have been recovering from the flu as well & were fortunate to have time off to recuperate. I'm off to join the kids playing on the Wii. Such an exciting day for me...
I LOVE my babies!











Gracie's new ball pit



Gracie & Auntie



Ronnie left a note for Santa, "Santa, do you know Jesus?" He was thrilled to learn that Santa did, in fact, know Jesus!


Santa, I've been GOOD!



Making Cookies








Gracie really gets into her cookie making!






1 comment: