Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kids, dogs, What else???

What's been going on, you may ask. It's been awhile since my last blog. Same thing everyday. Work, watch the kids, yell at the dogs - don't pee inside! The dogs are learning to scratch on the door when they need to go potty. Ronnie still loves them & I figured he would be bored with them already! Gracie loves to pet the dogs & pull their tails. The doggies are very patient with her.
Ronnie has started Upward Basketball. He's actually very good this year. He is hustling & shooting & guarding. I'm very impressed. He gets better at each game. I have been having trouble getting any good pictures of him because it's dark in the gym & my camera doesn't do well with action shots. I did happen to get a good one of him playing with his friends while on the bench...
We had a day or so of good weather & made the most of it. Gracie would much rather be outdoors. We bought a new Wii game - Outdoor Challenge - & I HIGHLY recommend it. It's a bit pricey ($60), but it has been well worth the money. It gets Ronnie off the couch & jumping around. That's all for now. Enjoy the pics...
Gracie found Tiffy's lip gloss!



It's been a couple of weeks & Ronnie still loves his puppies!


Midnight




Gracie & her Developmental Therapist - Candy. We LOVE Candy!!!


Gracie emptied her toybox & climbed in!


Ronnie in Upward. Playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors" on the bench


I love this!



Gracie stripped of all of her clothes & then wanted to play the Wii!









1 comment:

Sarah said...

The picture of Gracie with the lipgloss is hilarious! :) She was after LeeAnn's lipgloss today too. LOL I have the same problem with my camera everytime I want to take pictures of LeeAnn at AACC. I hate it! The doggies are awfully cute. LeeAnn really wants one but I don't know.....