Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy 6th Months Gracie!

I cannot believe my little girl is 6 months old today! Time has gone by so fast. She's rolling everywhere & is sitting up now (with some pillows for support). She is even trying to crawl & has managed to do the army crawl several times. Ronnie took his time to do these things, but she's in a hurry to get around. I think I'll have my hands full. She manages to find any hazard in the house -- cords, crumbs on the floor, outlets, etc. She's a very curious child. So much has changed since she was born. I have a great new job working from home. Ronnie goes to preschool now instead of full time daycare. I love spending more time with my kids. Gracie is my alarm clock now. No more getting up at 5am & dealing with rush hour traffic. I am truly blessed and just wanted to thank God for all of my new blessings! Here's some 6th month pics of Gracie...

I love Aunt Rachel

On another note, today is the day my Grandma died when I was 10 years old. I always remember this day because it happened the day before Mom's birthday. I have been thinking a lot about her lately because my dad is writing an autobiography & I have been lucky enough to read some of the chapters. It has been really neat to read about Grandma from my dad's perspective. Love ya Grandma!





2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

Those are some great pictures! Several smiley ones! She is so expressive.

LOVE YA!! Happy half-birthday Gracie!

Sarah said...

Yeah, I thought about Grandma too that day and thought about going to her grave but wouldn't begin to know where to look for it. I need to have Dad take me up there.
I noticed the other day when Gracie was here(Thursday) that she is very into whatever her little hands can find to grab. And I commented to Mom that she would probably be into everything when she started to crawl. Sorry! :) She is a second child so she is watching Ronnie getting around and wants to do the same. She sure is a cutie pie!