Monday, December 10, 2007

Yea Snow & Happy Birthday Mom!

We celebrated Mom's birthday & the first snowfall this week! I have pictures to prove it... Mom is one year away from that wonderful Medicare! It is always fun to get the family together. The kids were playing Hide N Seek & it was hilarious to watch them hide in the same spots over & over again, only to be surprised that they were found at all! On to the pictures...



Happy Birthday Mom!



Do ya like Gracie's ponytail?


Yum! These brownies ROCK!


Yummy snow!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics. And yes, the game of Hiding seek was hilarious! I am so glad that we all got the chance to be together. I think the kids really had lots of fun! Can't wait till Christmas to do it all again!

Anonymous said...

I love that photo of Ronnie eating the falling snow! It is perfect and adorable.
Makes me miss him all the more!