Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa's!

Ronnie performed in his church Christmas play & is doing motions for "O Christmas Tree" in the pictures below. He has a huge fear of getting on stage, so we were very proud of him! He did a great job. I also have Christmas pictures of my family's Christmas celebration and a Santa picture. We had such a wonderful Christmas. This is the first year that we really got into the whole Santa thing. Ronnie got just what he wanted from Santa - a Spiderman tower! We made cookies & left them for Santa. It was just so much fun to watch him help Gracie unwrap her presents. He picked out 2 dolls for her & was very excited when she started chewing on them. On to the pictures...




Grandpa read the Christmas Story.
I love you Uncle Rob.
Uncle Rob, cousin Cameron & Gracie


"I want to sit where I want to sit Mommy!"


Cool! I'm buried in the presents!

Give me that Daddy.

2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

Hee hee. I love the 'gimme that' picture. And Ronnie did such a great job in the program. He took BIG STEPS forward this year! Yay Ronnie!!!!!

We love you!!!

Sarah said...

It was a great Christmas this year but I am so glad it's over and life is back to normal!