Friday, February 1, 2008

Babies & Pens? Not a Good Combination...

Well, I guess I should have been paying attention. Gracie will get into anything & everything. I was updating my "Gracie Calendar" to document that she started crawling on her knees (something she will not do when I want to show everyone.) I put down the calendar & pen & Ronnie & I played on his playstation. All of a sudden I heard Gracie screaming. I looked over & she had pen marks all over her face. If you can't see it well, click on the picture to maximize it. Instead of cleaning her face, I went for the camera. How's that for Mom of the Year!

On another note, Becky let me know that she is working with Jason to get him to tie his shoes. Not to be outdone by my sister, I started working on it with Ronnie. He immediately threw up his hands & said he quit. So, I bribed him! "Please Ronnie. Mommy will buy you a gorilla Webkinz if you can do it!" I think I'm a tad overly competitive. At least he's trying now. By the time he gets it, he will probably be over the Webkinz phase! When he quit today, I had to remind him of the bribe. How's Jason doing Becky?



This is a look of pure evil!

Gracie looks like she's trying too!

3 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

Hee hee. Those are funny. And geesh, you are competitive.

Anonymous said...

Jason has the first part and it getting very frustrated with the second part. Chris tried to help him, but you know us Bailey's...it just wasn't good enough. So, I've taken over and have been really pushing him. He may be wearing velcro for many years to come!!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh you guys are a tad bit crazy! LeeAnn didn't learn to tie her shoes "well" until probably first grade. Your poor kids...LOL
Love the pictures of poor abused Gracie with the pen marks all over her face! :)