Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A little bit of this & that

Up to something...

I have been so busy lately. My job is "part time" but I have been working full time hours. It's challenging, but I really love it. I haven't been able to say that about a job since I lived in Minnesota. Gracie gives me some challenges with trying to get work done & keeping an eye on her. She likes to be underfoot & into everything. Ronnie loves to play with her & be the best big brother. I have pictures from his last basketball game. I just love to watch him play. We were playing catch the other day & he told me that I wasn't doing it right. He showed me how because he's the expert now that he can play basketball. He's very self assured! He told me that his favorite thing in the world right now is basketball. This past week, Ronnie's cousin Kacie, Aunt Robin, & Auntie came to watch him play.


We have been watching my friend's daughter one afternoon a week so my friend can have some time with her new baby girl. Ronnie really loves playing with Layla. She's about 18 months & Ronnie told me he wishes Gracie could do things like Layla. I keep reminding him that she will eventually. He takes great care of Layla - almost too good of care. She doesn't really care for all of the hugs & kisses. There's really not much new here except work, work & more work. Gracie is saying Da da some, but not consistently. She mostly screams with joy or anger. They are very close in sound!


I started my diet AGAIN. I have lost 6 pounds & am motivated to continue. I hope I stay motivated. Time will tell. On to the pics...

Gracie & Cousin Kacie!

Cutie Pie Layla


Uh Oh!


The ball is bigger than Gracie!









2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

Okay - now its my turn to be jealous . . .

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everyone is keeping you busy at work! I've been watching 3 kids during the day and I know it is hectic! The pics were sooo cute and Ronnie looks adorable playing basketball :)

Becky