Thursday, March 13, 2008

My friend Annie!!!

My bestest Minnesota friend, Ann, came to visit me over President's day. It was the most wonderful surprise when I found out she was able to come. It's the first time she's been here & we were all so excited. I haven't seen her in about a 1 1/2 years or longer! Too bad the flu hit on the day she arrived. We all got sick & were very gracious to share it with them! Emily has grown up so much & is so bright & funny. Gracie fell in love with her. Ann's boyfriend, Ron, is the most wonderful man & I am so glad she has finally found a guy who is decent & will treat her like a queen. I miss them already! Maybe we can go back to New Ulm to visit this summer. Ronnie keeps talking about his "best friend" Emily. Very cute!



The 3 Musketeers
Ann & clan!
Emily & Gracie
Ann got to meet Gracie!

Every time the camera came out they got crazy!
Ronnie & Emily
Ahhh! Such good friends!
Ann & Ron - Love his name Ann!
Bestest friends

No comments: