Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter & time with the kids

We had a nice Easter with our family this year. We had an Easter Egg hunt at Aunt Sarah's & Ronnie really loved it. I figured that Gracie would really love it since she's so adventurous, but she didn't like the feel of the grass, so she didn't appreciate the egg hunt. Ronnie & Gracie received Easter "bowls" this year instead of baskets as Ronnie put it. I couldn't get everything into a basket. I didn't think he would notice or care, but I have learned my lesson & will never get a bowl again! Gracie is standing now & trying to walk around furniture. She is very mobile & I am very tired! Spring is right around the corner & we have had some nice weather on a few occasions. They love to swing & be outdoors, but Gracie HATES the feel of grass. When we go outside, I have to hold her, so we don't go out too often. I have taken her for rides in her little car & she seems to enjoy that as long as the car is in motion. Ronnie wants me to get my bike out with the trailer & pull them around the neighborhood. Maybe when the weather is a little nicer. Sounds like a good way to start getting in shape again.

Gracie loves to bang on the patio doors. Ronnie thought it would be fun to bang on them with her. It was loud, but I did find it cute to see them both standing there together, so I had to get some pictures. Also, if you can't beat them, join 'em! Every year for Ronnie's birthday, we have a pumpkin hunt. Gracie has become obsessed with dragging them out if we forget to close the pantry door. It's getting a little tiring to pick them up constantly. Trust me when I say that she drags them everywhere. So I decided to drag them out to the living room & let her play with them. Ronnie enjoyed them as much as her. I have pictures to prove it!



Going for the egg?

Nope. I want my Mommy!






She's not that tall! Ronnie is on his knees...

1 comment:

IzzyBeth said...

That grin of Gracie's just KILLS ME. She is soo cute. They both are. :-)