Sunday, October 19, 2008

Missing My Girl!

Gracie is staying with Grandma & Grandpa this weekend & we are all missing her dearly. Gracie has been going on walks with them, to the AU Homecoming fair, & playing in the leaves. Well, according to Grandma, she preferred raking the leaves instead of playing in them. She was good at church & was described as "busy!" That made me laugh. It sounds like she is having so much fun on her visit, & I'm getting so much done around the house. Ronnie's party is next weekend. My baby will be 6! He is so excited to get his presents & have his friends & cousins over to play. Ugh, my house is such a mess! Ron & I went to Ikea in Cincinnati Saturday. It was a ton of fun & we bought a lot of organizational stuff for the kids' playroom. Today I have moved all of the kids toys upstairs. I now have my grown up living area downstairs. Ronnie was not thrilled. I miss my girl & will get to see her tomorrow. She will be coming home to a completely organized & clean home! Ahh what a feeling. Now why can't I keep it that way!!!???

Gracie loves going to Jennifer's during the day & playing with her new friends, Layla (2) and Addison, (9 months?). She is learning to talk now & really enjoys going over there. It has been wonderful. I'm posting pictures that Jennifer took of the 3 playing together. Enjoy!



No comments: