Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Countdown to Christmas break & Tubes...

Tiffany gives me the countdown every day. "Two & 1/2 days & there may be a 2 hour delay tomorrow!" She is so excited for Christmas. I haven't wrapped a single gift & Christmas is in a week! Where did the time go??? Gracie is getting tubes in her ears this Friday. Ronnie had it done twice & I know it's very minor. That doesn't stop me from the worry & fear that something could go wrong. Anytime a baby goes under anesthesia, it's scary. I just hope & pray it helps her feel & hear better than before. She's trying so hard to talk now & said "Yes" today. Every word is a milestone for her & I love hearing her talk. She has been laughing all day & just has the sweetest personality. When she gets in trouble, she will kiss you & that is supposed to get her off the hook! Sadly, it works most of the time with Mommy. Ronnie & Tiffany love to play the Wii every night. We play Wii fit & Mario Kart. Gracie thinks she's a big kid & she wants to do everything they do. So, she's now hooked on the Wii. I tried several times to upload a video of Gracie doing step aerobics, but I'm having technical difficulties, so I may try again in a later post. Pray for Gracie on Friday morning at 6:30am. Ronnie will be happily missing his last day of school before Christmas break & will be staying with Grandma & Grandpa!




Kind of blurry, but aren't they cute playing Mario Kart together?

No comments: