Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yea Gracie!

Gracie got tubes on Friday & is doing great. I dreamt last night that she was talking so clearly & said the pledge of allegiance to me! When I got up with her this morning, I tried to get her to say her name & realized it was just a dream. Oh well. A funny thing happened at the surgery center. If you understand my competitive & sarcastic nature, you will appreciate this. There was a mother there with her very young child & she taught him how to say "Anesthesiologist." We heard this tiny little voice say that big word. Seriously! Ron & I looked at Gracie & I said, "Say it Gracie." Nothing! Then I lowered my standards a bit & said, "Say Momma." Nothing. "Okay, how about Dada???" Nothing! Oh well.

Gracie was so wonderful when we went to get her tubes. She had to wait for over an hour & she did fine & didn't cry or whine at all. She didn't like being awakened from her wonderful, gas-induced nap though. She was a bit grouchy afterwards, but has been doing great since then.

In other wonderful news, I have wrapped most of my Christmas presents & am feeling ready for the holidays now! Woo Hoo! Merry Christmas Everybody!!!






Tiffany was in heaven with all those babies to play with!

No comments: