Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring - Great times!

I love this weather we are having today! It is amazing how great weather can make everyone's moods brighter! We have been playing in the back yard a lot. I hope we will be putting up a fence in the next few weeks so the doggies can run & Gracie can be kept in the yard... Gracie's fits are becoming fewer. I am learning to be more patient with her. Today, she didn't want to take a nap for me. I finally gave up since the rest of us were in the back yard enjoying the day. Then I went to Walmart for my weekly grocery trip. She cried herself to sleep in the cart. It was the most adorable thing to see her sleeping in the cart & I wish I would have had my camera with me! I will start putting that thing in my purse when I leave home!

I'm super excited that I am going to become an aunt again! Sarah is expecting & I am so excited!!! I know Gracie will love having a baby close to her age on my family's side to play with. Of course, she has Neva on Ron's side. Send prayers Sarah's way. After what I went through twice, I'm sure she can't help but be a little nervous. I know she will be fine & will have a wonderful, healthy baby, but pregnancy is hard & she's at the beginning. Other than that, things have been about the same.

Gracie has a new speech therapist. She is wonderful! She is teaching me how to sign to Gracie by using hand-over-hand techniques. It's been noted that the words she learns to sign are the words she eventually verbalizes. Tiffy is teaching her to count. She can count 1-2-3! She's getting so big & will be 2 in June. She starts to daycare June 1st. I think that will be a tremendous help for her to be around kids her age. On to the pics...

Midnight is coming to get me!

Carley is licking her lips!


Chillin' (What they do best!)

Ronnie smiling - the only smile of the day. He was trying to be pouty today!


Gracie saying "Wee!"


Stop taking pictures!
I mean it Momma!

I'm gonna getcha Momma!


Gracie LOVES her big girl swing. She wouldn't sit in a baby swing this year!
The neighbor boy, Trystan with Gracie.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love how Gracie looks like she is going to fall out of the swing. :) Mom told me that Gracie is talking a lot more. I talked to her yesterday and she was telling me how attached she is to those Minnie backpacks. I love that! :) LeeAnn and I are praying for a girl, but Eddie wants a boy. Honestly, as long as we have a healthy baby, all is good! I am glad you are excited. Pregnancy sure is different 10 years later! HAHA! The puppies are sure cute and growing like weeds too! I can't believe Gracie is going to be 2! Enjoy everyday! They grow way to fast!