Friday, April 10, 2009

I've been on facebook a lot more now & have stopped blogging as often. Things are plugging along. Ronnie is starting to read books now & it amazes me that he can do that at the tender age of 6. Gracie is starting to say some words clearly now, but she likes to drop the first or last sound from each word. She has a great new speech therapist who is really teaching me how to work with Gracie.

Gracie likes to "cook" for me with her toy plates & food. It's probably her very favorite thing right now. She still loves her babies. When she gives me food, I must ask for More. The other day after I asked for more, she stared at me until I said please! Too funny. She starts daycare on June 1st. I'm feeling a bit guilty to know that she will be in daycare while I'm home with Ronnie during the summer, but I know it's what is best for all. Working from home is challenging & she's not getting the attention she needs or demands! Grandma got Gracie a toy cabinet that works well with her kitchen. That thing can keep her occupied for hours. I'm still trying to decide what color I will paint it.

The dogs are getting so big & still chew up everything in sight. They are chewing the bark off of our tree & have almost dug it up. We will be putting in an electric fence soon, but are waiting for money to fall from the sky so we can do it! That's all for now, so onto the pics...





She likes to take the food back & forth from her table to the cabinet...














Gracie LOVES to sword fight with Ronnie. No injuries yet, but stay tuned...




Dr. Ronnie!


No comments: