Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to Work

I will post soon on my trip to Yellowstone. It was such a wonderful vacation & I want to spend time reflecting on it before I write. I went back to work yesterday to a very bitter day. They have over-hired & told me I had to move to the other side of the office building by myself so a new person can have my desk. I just feel like it's one step closer to the door for me. They really treat new employees so much better than those who have been there for so long. My supervisor didn't see any of my clients, so I am returning to a caseload that needs a lot of attention. I think I would like to just stay at home with the kiddies & enjoy being a mom. I found out that the other job is going to put an offer in writing to me today (or so they say...). One glitch now is that they are asking me to work out of an office instead of from home. I don't know that this is what I want, so I'll wait & see what the offer is. Please pray it's good. I need a change. I'm putting in some pictures of the kiddies that I recently took while on vacation. Sorry for the negative blog, but I'm really down in the dumps right now & am trying to make a positive change soon. Yikes! :)


2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

Beautiful pictures. And 'hang in there!'

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."(Psalm 37:4)

"In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."(Prov.3:6)

Love you!

Sarah said...

Hey Ruth,
Trust me I can understand about the whole job thing as I have to just changed jobs and have been very anxious! But that is what blogging is for. No need to apologize for a negative blog. That is what helps vent those feelings and frustrations! Hang in there and keep your chin up! I honestly believe God has a plan. We may not always see it when it first happens but looking back it'll be the right thing for you! Mom sent me a card when I was so stressed and it said "God has not only read your story, he wrote it." It made me cry but it's so true! Anyway, sorry for the book...I know what your going through!
The pics are again sooooo cute!