Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ramblings

Ronnie & Gracie - my absolute favorite picture!!

The next pics were taken by Uncle Lloyd. Thanks for sharing!

Ronnie with Neva on the left & Gracie on the right



This was too precious. Baby Neva & her Daddy




Baby Neva & Mommy




Baby Neva in her Daddy's hands


Gracie started smiling yesterday! It is so sweet to see how she's changing every day. She's in her swing right now & is starting to be less fussy. I guess I will have to stop calling her fussy girl. I'm greatful that she's getting a little bigger & outgrowing the stage that frustrates me most. I have more pics to share of Ronnie, Gracie, & cousin Neva. Neva is one week younger than Gracie. They will have a fun time playing together!





I have been dieting for almost a week now. It's hard, but Ron & I are doing great & sticking to it! I have been walking on the treadmill almost every day. It feels great to do things to improve our health & I'm glad he & I are doing this together. We want to be healthy for our kids.





I had a job interview last Thursday, & it was wonderful. There is a very good possibility that I will get the job & I will be able to work from home. I am so hopeful & feel that God had a hand in this. I wasn't even job searching & it kind of fell into my lap. It's been so nice being home for the last 2 months. I'll update when I know more about the job. Enjoy the pictures.






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the new pics...glad that Gracie is getting into a less fussy stage! Have you checked out my blog lately????

IzzyBeth said...

Such sweet pictures! :-) Thanks for being a great friend and for loving us and our kids. :-)

Love ya!
Beth

Sarah said...

Okay it has been days and it is time for an update already! LOL