Thursday, August 9, 2007

Okay Sarah, here are more pictures. I will be going to Wyoming tomorrow for an entire week. I'm looking forward to the vacation, but the travel will be tiring. It will take us 2 1/2 days to get there. Ronnie & Gracie will be fine. I'm worried about me. :) I hate being in a car for that long. Ron's parents & sister Michelle will be coming also. We will be visiting Yellow Stone. I have never been west, so I'm excited to see the scenery. I haven't heard about my job yet, but I'm still praying & hoping it comes through. Gracie is visiting Grammy tonight & Ronnie is at his very first sleepover with a non-relative. Ron is at the Colt's game, so I'm enjoying some time to myself. Enjoy the pictures!

Ronnie had so much fun with LeeAnn at Chuck E Cheese. They were trying to find the "real" Chuck E. It was hilarious. Gracie slept through the entire thing. :) Thanks to Sarah for the pictures since I didn't bring my camera...










2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very Cute pics!!! Thanks for the update...LOL I hope that you have fun on your trip. I know what you mean about the traveling. I hate being in the car that long. It will good for you to get away with the family though. Have a great time and I will look for more pics when you get back! hehehehhehehe

IzzyBeth said...

AWWW I love the new pictures!!