Tuesday, August 28, 2007

God is Good!

I got the job! I start in the next 1-2 weeks. I've been at my current job for over 11 years, so it's quite scary, but I think the change is desperately needed. I like to stay in my comfort zone & it becomes too easy to stay put. I am praying this works out. I will be working from home and making more money. It's definitely a God thing & I am so happy. I am behind on posting & still want to talk about Yellowstone. Hopefully I will have time this weekend! I just had to share my good news to the world (or the one or 2 people who actually read my blog...) :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is AWESOME!!! I am so glad that you got the job. See, things always work out...you just gotta keep the faith! Always remember God not only knows your story, he wrote it! Love ya!

IzzyBeth said...

Yay God! :-) Cause for celebration, yes??? :-)

eyestothehills said...

I knew that God would bless this!! I am so happy for you!! Now all you have to do is figure out how to get along with Ron 24/7 Good luck with that ;}
Blessings,
Sarah <><