Thursday, September 13, 2007

Family time / New Job

Week one at my new job has been going well. It's so nice to be working with my baby in the swing behind me asleep. I get to take Ronnie to school & pick him up. He's really enjoying me being home. I got a new computer & now he gets to play games on my old one. He sat here this morning & played some games while I worked & he's really getting the hang of it without much help. I told him about my friend whose baby died. He was making jokes & being silly & I told him that it wasn't a funny subject. He told me that he was just trying to make me laugh so I wouldn't be sad. Sometimes I think he's wise beyond his years.

This is me when I don't get a nap! Too many tears!










1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't even believe you posted that pic of me and Gracie...I look like the goodyear blimp! Delete please!
I am glad your new job is going well and you have that extra time with your kids.