Monday, September 24, 2007

My wonderful children

I had so much fun with my babies today. Well, I guess one of them isn't really a baby anymore. He is so independent & I asked him where my baby went. "Momma, I'm all growed up." Precious! We'll work on his grammar later...
I took a ton of pictures tonight. Gracie was a little fussy, but I managed to get a few of her smiling. My job is still going great. I am enjoying the freedom & flexibility of it. Gracie took better naps today, so I was more productive. Ronnie is easy to watch, but she's a tad needy. I'm getting a new hairdo tomorrow! I am too excited. I haven't had a new hair style since I moved back from Minnesota. It's long overdue. Not much else to share & I know that most people come here for the pictures, so I'll stop rambling & get to it...

For some reason, when the camera comes out, Ronnie likes to get silly. He especially likes to shake his booty. I captured it all on film. Maybe I can use this against him later...





Short lived happiness!

Ronnie & I couldn't stop laughing at poor Gracie. She was not a happy camper!
Much better Mommy!
Saying my prayers...
I love my big brother!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable pics! And no I don't just check out your site for the pics...I like to keep updated on your life as well. Can't wait to see your new hair do...make sure and post a pic of it! :)

IzzyBeth said...

That last picture is soooo cute. :-) I like Ronnie's bootie pictures too.

Hee hee . . .