Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Fun Day At The Zoo

My friends Dolly, Crystal & her son James, & my clan all went to the zoo on Saturday. It was so much fun, but very tiring. Dolly was quite smart to be the photographer. Her face is noticeably absent from any pictures. :) She took some awesome pics of the animals & also a few "people animals". The Walrus was actually playing peek-a-boo with the kids! It was so cute. The animals were fairly active. The sea lions were MIA during this visit. I also think we spent half of the day waiting for Ronnie in the bathroom, but somehow, we still managed to go through most of the zoo. James & Ronnie fed the birds at lunch & James kept trying to hand the bread directly to the birds. It was hilarious. Poor James did not like the carousel in the slightest! That was a highlight to watch Crystal & James going around (she had to ride while he continued to cry...) Well worth the price of the ticket. Thanks for a fun day & for the memories!




At least one of us is enjoying this ride!Hello Mr. Kangaroo!
Ummmmm, who let him out of his cage?
Animal People Sightings! Where can I get some of that dye?
Sexy Mama! The people were as interesting as the animals!

James fed the Giraffe!


Hey, Mommy! I didn't hit him this time!

We LOVED the walrus!
Great shot Dolly!
Get my glasses, will ya???
Shark tank

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a ton of fun. No matter how often I go to the zoo it never gets old. And the walrus' are always like that! I love them!

IzzyBeth said...

Did they try to keep you?? LOL