Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Back atcha Beth!!!



Well, I had to share these pics because my wonderful friend Beth posted some bad ones of me on her blog. :) Ever since I came back from Minnesota, I have struggled with finding my niche. Beth came into my life when I very reluctantly joined a small group at my church. Ron "forced" me to join & I did so, kicking & screaming all the way. Little did I know that I would make such a great friend when I met Beth. She has the most wonderful children & Ronnie adores them. It is always fun to get together with her & hang out. We have a very similar sense of humor & she LOVES to garage sale! The other day we got our hair done & she had the great idea to take pictures of the progress. It really seemed like a good idea until they surfaced on the internet. Anyway, I love ya Beth in a totally non-lesbo way! I will remove this blog if you remove yours! :)

2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

Yep! Those look like me. That's hysterical!!!

Now - for all of Ruth's friends that read her blog . . . check out mine to see her pictures at http://www.izzybeth.blogspot.com/!!!

HEE HEE HEEE HEEEEE

Anonymous said...

Boy could I get you some good pictures of Beth



her dad