Thursday, October 18, 2007

Safety first? I don't think so!

Gracie is a rolling champ in getting from her back to her belly. If only she could roll the other way... I put her on the kitchen island while I was getting water in her bathtub. She rolled over on the counter & what do I do? Protect her from falling? No! I grab the camera. She has the cutest fat rolls & I had to get a naked picture. It was so funny to watch my pudgy girl roll over naked! I have pictures capturing the moment. She is also eating cereal now, but she's not fond of the spoon. It's not fast enough for her & she only tolerates it for about 10 bites. Then she clearly lets me know that she wants a bottle.

Ronnie taught himself how to swing the other day. I was so proud. Now he wants to go out all the time & "practice". I'm happy to see him getting exercise & he is just so thrilled that he finally figured it out. I had to share the pictures.

The baby sale went very well. Ronnie liked Gracie's little car & had a lot of fun riding it around the house. He's a tad big for it, but he didn't seem to mind...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Kids are adorable:) Lorelai started rolling last weekend. At first she only rolled in her bed and so it took us about 3 days before we actually saw her roll over. Aren't they so fun at this age?
-Candi

IzzyBeth said...

Save those naked pictures for her Senior Year slideshow at graduation. LOL