Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Milestone for Gracie & other stuff

Gracie rolled over! Yesterday, she started rolling over & kept doing it repeatedly. She didn't care for being on her belly, but she wouldn't stay on her back! Hopefully she will learn to roll the other direction soon!!! I got out the camcorder yesterday to get the event on film. After dusting it off, I decided to look at old footage of Ronnie. The last time we taped him, he was 9 months old. Isn't that so sad? I don't have any footage of him. He looked at the camcorder & said, "Cheese. Oh, I blinked. Do it again Mommy." He obviously has no clue what a camcorder is. I hope I make up for lost time...
Beth bought Ronnie a cool power ranger mask & watch for a whole $.50 at Goodwill. What a bargain. He certainly got her money's worth out of it! He slept with the watch on the first night.
My new job is going well & it's getting busier. I really love working from home. Hopefully Gracie will start being less fussy during the day. She likes all eyes on her, all the time. It's hard when I'm working. On to the pictures...











2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

I LOVE THAT LAST ONE!!!! ROTFL Oh my gosh, I almost peed my pants.

Sarah said...

I'm with Beth...that is hysterical the one with Gracie and Ronnie's mask on! Too cute! So sad that I learned she rolled over through mom...hmmmm...:)