Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

We had a birthday celebration for Dad yesterday. It is always fun to get the family together. I now have a "park" in my backyard (according to Ron) & the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. Also, I finally found sand for Ronnie's new sand box last night. We were so excited to play today, but of course, it's raining! I guess there is always tomorrow. I wanted to share pics from the party. Happy Birthday to Dad today!!!


Whoo Hoo! Undies!!!
Yummy Cake Becky!



Doesn't go with the birthday celebration, but I loved this pic! :)



She was sick all day Saturday. She looks so out of it! (But hey, she's not crying)
Strike a pose!
Cute new hairdo!

3 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

Happy Birthday to Ruth's Dad!!! How's Gracie feeling today?

Jim said...

You're dead meat for that first picture.

Unknown said...

You definitely have to much time on your hands now...lol...I haven't even downloaded my pics yet! Great pics. We had lots of fun! Thanks so much for hosting!