Friday, April 11, 2008

A Much Needed Break

My friend Beth watched Gracie for me so I could have time to myself. Guess what I did??? Cleaned up my house. We have ants everywhere & I have discovered that Gracie drops her little cookies all over the house & the ants must really enjoy those! So, once I started deep cleaning, it led to pulling out the stove & refrigerator & cleaning behind there, cleaning out the fireplace, & deep cleaning whatever I could find. What a fun way to spend the time I had to myself.
Tonight is the baby sale! It's my favorite day of the year. Can't wait to get lots of stuff for the kiddos. The pictures below are from my friend Beth. She got some adorable shots of Gracie...

By the way, poor little Ronnie has been so sick this past week. His allergies are just terrible. He is now on 3 medicines & has been prancing around the house all day today. I think the meds are not only working, but giving him extra energy!!! I wanted to take a picture of him because his face was so swollen, but Ron took the camera away & Ronnie didn't want to have his picture taken. He finally saw his face in the mirror & panic set in. That's when he realized just how sick he was. Fortunately, the medicine worked fast! I just thought it would make for an interesting blog if I could post that. So, I have no new pictures of Ronnie because of the sad little swollen face...








1 comment:

IzzyBeth said...

The stairway picture is my favorite. :-)