Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Uncle Charles

I just found out that my Great-Uncle Charles passed away in his sleep. I was saddened by the news. He was such a fun, entertaining person & I truly loved being around him. (Even if he could say mean things & frustrate me at times.) He always had a way to liven the room & make everyone laugh! I just wanted to post a few pictures I took of him the last time I visited. He gave my Mom away at her wedding & he called Nannie everyday to make sure she was okay. He will be greatly missed!


Gracie may not miss him as much as the rest of us! :)




2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

I'm sorry. :-(

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe it! Mom told me stories about how good he was to her and to Nannie. He may have drove us crazy at times, but he was a good person. He'll be missed!

Becky