Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big smiles from my little girl

Gracie was in such a good mood today (despite not taking more than a 1/2 hour nap!) I had to get some pictures of her big, toothy grin. I also have a few pics from Mother's Day since I'm a slacker & haven't posted in awhile. We had Mother's Day at my house & the kids had a great time playing.

On another note, I am down 18.2 pounds now. Slow, very slow, progress, but enough to keep me going. Gracie keeps me on the go, so that helps me stay active.

Ronnie has pre-school graduation tonight. I can't believe he will be in kindergarten next year. He's getting so big & growing up so fast. He is a great big brother to Gracie & a good boy overall. I'll be sure to post pics of his graduation. He's still enjoying baseball & will occasionally get a hit & make it to first base. He's never made it past 1st. There are still a few more games left!

Please note on the first picture that practically every toy we own went into the play area. Gracie loved it! Ronnie & the neighbor girl, Emily, loaded up the area with toys to entertain Gracie, but I think they had just as much fun playing. Thank you Grandma & Grandpa for loaning us this playpen. It's a great way to keep her safe.





Gracie was napping & missed the cousins picture!
Cheese!


2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

The 2nd to last picture looks like "I have to tell you a secret!"

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!
-Candi