Friday, May 2, 2008

Where do I start?

I am a slacker. I haven't posted pictures in awhile. Spring is such a wonderful time of year. It's been fun getting the kids outside to play. We even had a day that was warm enough for the sprinklers! (According to Ronnie who doesn't mind being cold.) Gracie is becoming quite the climber. She loves to play outside, though she's still a little unsure of crawling in the grass. I took tons of outdoor pics including sprinkler pics. Too cute. Ron wasn't fond of her bathing suit. I guess it was too revealing for a 10 month old! Whatever. Unfortunately, I think poor Gracie has her Mommy's thighs. I haven't been posting about this, but I have been on my "farewell to fat" diet for 6 weeks now & have lost 14 pounds. I'm quite proud of myself, but I still have a gazillion to go! Wahoo! Just watch the fat melt away. :)

Ronnie has played in 3 baseball games now & has another one Saturday afternoon. It's so much fun to watch! He is doing okay & is so proud of himself. He likes to play in the dirt & sometimes he doesn't quite pay attention to what's going on. On to the pics...














Pull me through Big Brother!
I made it to the top!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

very cute pics....congrats on losing the weight! I want so badly to do the same but just don't feel good anymore! I am not so sure I remember a day warm enough for the sprinkler! :) Oh and also, I just let LeeAnn get her first two piece since she was a baby. I HATE it! I am with Ron! :)

IzzyBeth said...

WOOHOO!! 14 pounds is AWESOME! Just think how skinny we'll all be next summer! :-)

I personally like the 2 piece suits on little babies, but after that - I stick to the one piece suits. :-)

I also LOVED the picture of Ronnie in his hat where you can't see his eyes. TOO CUTE!!!