Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jason spends the Night

I was looking through my pictures & how on earth could I forget to blog about Jason spending the night! It was such a fun night. Ronnie & Jason get along very well & Jason laughs at everything Ronnie says. So, of course Ronnie likes that! We went to Blockbuster to let them each pick out a movie & Jason picked something he has seen a million times - Home Alone! They crack me up sometimes. I have some fun pictures of their sleepover...

Swimming in our huge pool! :)




Ron gave Jason 5 "love pats" for his 5th birthday!
Ronnie was jealous & asked for his love pats!
Jason was chillin' out on the deck!
Gracie is "drinking" diet coke. She has an obsession with coke cans.
Shake your booty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which picture I like best, the boys were hilarious "shaking their booties"! I loved Jason chilling on the deck! Ron giving b-day spankings was a hoot, but the fact that Ronnie wanted spankings too was even more hilarious! Thanks for the pictures!

Becky