Thursday, July 17, 2008

My sister's blog

My sister, Sarah, posted a ton of pictures of Gracie, Ronnie, & cousin LeeAnn on her blog. The pictures are adorable & I love seeing my kids having so much fun with their family. I had to share the link so anyone who reads this blog can see the cute pictures!

http://eddiesarahandleeann.blogspot.com/2008/07/taking-kids-to-park.html

Enjoy! Thanks Sarah for the pictures & for helping to watch my kids. Ronnie loved the wooden puzzles he got from your rummage! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't mind you sharing the link. It's not like anybody but you and dad ever read it. :) and of course dad never comments to let you know he has seen it! Maybe he will see this comment and be soooo offended he will start commenting now. HAHA

Anonymous said...

I saw Sarah's blog and the pics were so cute. I can't believe that Gracie is talking already. Time sure flies...

Becky