Monday, July 28, 2008

Too cute


I love this picture that Sarah sent me on My Space. Today is my wedding anniversary (7 years!) My parents & sister Sarah (and I understand a lot of credit goes to LeeAnn) watched my kiddos while Ron & I went away for a couple of days. It was very nice. We went to Edinburgh to the outlet mall & to Little Nashville to shop. (And boy did we shop til we dropped!) Then off to Bloomington to our favorite restaurant & a night away. Too bad Ronnie ended up getting sick the next day, but that's typical for him during allergy season. I have so much more to blog about with the new pool saga, but for now, I just wanted to put up a picture that Sarah sent me. Thanks for the picture Sarah! I'll share updates about our pool when I have the energy. This weekend tired me out!!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I know Ronnie wasn't looking in this picture but it was the only one I got of Gracie looking. :) I still thought his expression was cute! Ronnie and Gracie LOVED the water park. I took some video too but just can't get it to upload on here for some reason. I will let you see it sometime. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! glad you got some time away!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Ronnie and Gracie are two of the three cutest kids in America. Of course I could be partial.