Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Day at the Park

We spent the day with Grandma & Grandpa & Aunt Sarah 2 weeks ago and had fun at the park & water park. I'm a little behind on posting! I have said this before, but Gracie is so much fun to watch when I am not constantly telling her no. I love to watch her little eyes explore things & take off running to get into mischief. Tonight Ronnie & Gracie were playing together very well & she likes to snuggle brother & tickle him. He can antagonize her at times, but she certainly defends herself & often instigates trouble by hitting him in the face. We are trying to teach her not to hit, but she really enjoys pushing the envelope! I have lots of pictures to post & will try to start blogging more frequently. Enjoy the pictures!












I love this picture of Ronnie pushing his sister in the swing!


No comments: