Sunday, August 17, 2008

I should have been a doctor!

I just got a call from the Prime Time Urgent Care Center. Ronnie does have strep even though the original test was negative. They sent his test out to a lab & the results came back positive. Poor guy. He's in the moaning phase of his sickness. He slept on the bottom bed of his bunk bed tonight because he couldn't climb up the ladder. He's pitiful. Pray this goes quick. Gracie has screamed ALL day. I'm trying to hard to remember that she's sick, but she cannot be consoled. If I'm holding her, she wants down. When I put her down, she flails on the floor & screams. The only thing I can do is walk around with her. It's so tiring & I'm totally exhausted. She usually sleeps well at night, but she it's 9:30pm & she has already been awake once. Not a good sign...

I had family in last week & we were on the go the entire week. So, I'm glad to be getting back to normal so we can all rest & get better. Onto to cheerier subjects, I want to put in some pictures of our activities with my cousin & her daughters...
Ronnie at an Indians baseball game!

Cousin Kim (middle) and her girls Kayla (left) & Yvonne (right)

Gracie smiling for LeeAnn


Grandma & Ronnie looking into the sun!

Cousin Kim trying to get Gracie to go to sleep

No comments: