Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Basketball

I don't know why I keep forgetting to take my camera to Ronnie's practices, but he has started basketball & it is adorable. He gets so excited when he makes a basket. He is in a Christian program called Upward Basketball. They don't keep score & it is a way to bring in children to the church through sports. Ronnie keeps score anyway. I see a competitive side to him! Although when they played a scrimmage with another team, he was happy to trot down the court & watch the action. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I will try to get pictures at his first game & definitely will get video footage! In the meantime, I'm posting pictures of Ronnie & Gracie, because that is what I do!!!!! :)
We had to take out the batteries so she could have the remote!I'm obsessed with remotes!


What is the deal with my obsession with feet???
Acting silly!
Acting cool!

2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

HEE HEE - FEET!!!!

Sarah said...

You need to dig up an old remote that can be her very own and just leave it in her toys. We did that with LeeAnn when she went through that stage...but she will still want yours cause she will see you using it! LOL