Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Years with friends & family

We had such a wonderful New Years, but poor little Ronnie had strep throat & had to miss the fun festivities. We had our small group over to play games. Ronnie was very good & stayed in my bedroom with a ton of toys & DVD's. He didn't feel well, so he didn't seem to mind missing out on playing with the other kids. I had a great time playing games & just hanging out. I think I ate way too much, but isn't that the point? I made the resolution to lose weight. Unfortunately, that seems to be my yearly resolution & I'm not doing so well right now. I best get it together!

My job is still going well & I love being at home with the kids. It's a true blessing.
In other news, Gracie is now doing the army crawl for a little bit each day. If a toy is slightly out of her reach, she will scoot herself forward with her arms to get the toy. If the toy is too far away, she gives up & cries. She will be 7 months on January 12th. I can't believe how big she is! Ronnie really enjoys her & to be secretly honest, she prefers Ronnie over anyone else.

Hey Beth! Are you hungry???


Amazing amounts of food!!!

Poor Jodi got injured on our stairs. Walk much Jodi? :)
Our mascot, Scott
Jennifer had the baby! Congrats! Sorry you missed that tax break!

1 comment:

IzzyBeth said...

I think we're sufficiently even now, don't you?? Oh geesh!!