Thursday, January 10, 2008

A little bored

So, I went to my in-laws the other night and was a little bored while they played cards and I played with Gracie's hair & tried new styles. I need a life! It's so much fun having a little girl to torture with weird & sometimes adorable hairstyles. I can tell you that she doesn't like having her hair fixed. I just wanted to share the torture pictures! Enjoy!
My attempt at a french braid!Cute pig tails. Kimmie, give me my keys!
Like the hat???

A family member gave this to Ronnie. Isn't it creepy?
I'm adorable!

I love my Auntie
A back ponytail with the pigtails removed! Very sheek!
You have to see it from the front!

2 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

THE POOR CHILD!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Sarah said...

I love the two ponytails! Very cute! If you keep doing her hair like that while she is little she will get used to it and won't mess with it when she gets older! Aren't girls so fun? :)
By the way...if you haven't read my blog I updated it...major decision!