Saturday, June 21, 2008

Better late than Never

Gracie had her first birthday party last Saturday. Since that time, Ron has been out of town & I haven't had time to post. I wanted to post pictures of her party. She LOVED the cake! She has had so much fun with her presents. Thanks to everyone who came to her party! I couldn't decide which pictures to post. I had taken some from her actual birthday & from her party, so they are all mixed together.

Yesterday we were driving over to my sisters & she was extremely fussy. Ronnie's favorite song came on (can't tell you what it's called, but it's by Miley Cyrus). I turned up the volume to drown out the sounds of Gracie crying. The next thing I know, she's head banging to the song & dancing like crazy in her car seat! Ronnie & I could not stop laughing. She's really starting to show her love of music!

Ronnie had his first baseball tourney game today. He had the best game of the season. He hit 3 doubles & scored a run, but the best part was that he was playing really good defense. He stopped the ball several times & prevented several runs! He has another game on Monday. Should they win that game, they will be in the final game. Ronnie really enjoys playing. He was on third base & kept having conversations with the kids who were waiting on base. He's quite the social player. On to the pics...










Grandma made her a yummy Raggedy Ann Cake! Gracie loved it!



No comments: