Friday, June 27, 2008

We are the Champions!

I'm singing to the tune of Queen, "We are the Champions". Ronnie's team won the championship game last night. I have never been so proud. Poor kids. They are ages 4-6 & I have never seen such a competitive nature come out from all of the parents. I think we were just so surprised & thrilled that they were in the final game. We won 25-18 or something close to that. Ronnie did an awesome job. He fielded a couple of balls, hit several times & made a run. All of the kids hit the ball & did really well. It was a nice ending to a LONG & rainy season. Many of the parents asked if they could have Ron coach their kids next year. That as such a nice thing to hear. I love seeing Daddy & son doing fun things together. I know Ronnie will miss baseball. Next stop - football. Ronnie can't wait to shove kids down. If only he knew it was touch football... On to the pics.

It's a little blurry, but look closely. That's Ronnie catching the ball in his mitt!

It's so cool to see Daddy pitching to son!

Another far away shot. Ronnie is standing on 2nd base with his arms in the air. Daddy doesn't appreciate Mommy waving to him & talking to him while he's playing. Ronnie should be concentrating! :)

Look at our amazingly athletic team! Ronnie's on the end closest to Ron. :)

Isn't that so cool & precious! I'm a proud Mama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is such an accomplishment! Jason will be so jealous of the two trophies/plaque :) I loved the pic of Ronnie waving. Also, the picture of you getting Ronnie while fielding a ball was unreal!! In Jason's league, they don't play "catch". I call it "throw and chase"!! Congrats.

Becky