Tuesday, June 24, 2008

She's walking! He's Sick!

Ugh. Ronnie came down with a bad case of strep throat yesterday. He has been moaning ALL day. I feel sorry for him, but after an entire day of moaning, I'm starting to get short on patience. I think he's starting to feel a little better, but he had to miss his first day at summer camp & he'll have to miss his baseball game tonight. But, he's enjoyed laying around, watching TV & playing playstation.

On the other hand, Gracie has discovered that walking is FUN. She puts her arms out in front of her & walks like a zombie. It's hysterical. She is very unsteady, but keeps walking all around the house. Her poor little legs are getting bruised from the constant falls, but I would say that she is now officially walking. If she's in a hurry, she will crawl. If she falls, she will crawl over to something to pull back up. Otherwise, she's walking everywhere. I'm so excited for her!!! Thanks to everyone for the fun birthday presents. She is really enjoying playing with everything. She goes from toy to toy & can't decide what to play with. Right now she's playing with the vacuum cleaner that Aunt Becky thought she would hate. She LOVES it! Maybe she will grow up to enjoy vacuuming my house. One can only dream... No new pictures yet. I'll post again soon.

No comments: