Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Baby is 1 Today!

A year ago, I was meeting my daughter, Gracie, for the first time. What a wonderful blessing & addition she has made to our family. I can't remember life without her. Ronnie loves his little sister so much! We ran into her room & sang Happy Birthday to her & she opened presents (with Ronnie's help) and enjoyed some yummy cake. I will have pictures of that to post soon. It's late & I wanted to post something today in honor of my baby girl.





















4 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

AWWWW she has changed so much!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!

Sarah said...

I can't believe she is ONE! It doesn't seem possible! LeeAnn and I will be at her birthday party tomorrow...Jenna's Party is not till next weekend! See ya then!