Thursday, September 18, 2008

Help for Gracie!

I have found a sitter for Gracie & it's a breath of fresh air! My great friend & super hair sylist, Jennifer, is going to watch Gracie 4 days a week in the mornings. She has watched her for 2 days, & Gracie seems to be handling it well. She cried when I left her today, but that's just her way of making Mommy feel bad because she crying stopped shortly after I left. It is so refreshing to be able to work uninterrupted. I'm more productive & am actually already getting caught up with work. Now I won't have to work at night & will have more time to spend with my kids. Life is good and I'm hoping my stress levels will decrease.

My mom will be pleased to see pictures posted of Gracie feeding herself! Yes, Mom, I am giving up on keeping her clean & am letting her do it now! Check out the picture with the spoon in her hair! It is disgusting. Gracie is also into hugging & giving kisses now. I have pictures of Ronnie & Gracie loving each other. It's so precious. He's the greatest big brother.
By the way, my dizziness & nausea has subsided. Dr. Dad thinks I may have overdone things by going to Holiday World so soon after my surgery. He may be right... :) Well, I'm off to meet my boy at the bus stop.
Is this sweet or concerning? :)My sweet boy is getting a new tooth!
Gracie is full of hugs
Look Grandma! Mommy's letting me get messy
See! I put the spoon right in my hair. Isn't that lovely?
Mommy wishes you could talk & tell me what you want!
Mommy really can't figure out what you want!
Ohhhhh. You want a juice bag. I'll be glad when you can tell me that!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics....I am thinking Dr. Dad was right! Hello? Going to Holiday World that soon after surgery? Heck, I was barely able to make it through that park when I didn't have surgery. It is exhausting! Anyway, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your stress level has gone down and you've found a perfect solution! Cute pics... how sweet that she likes to give hugs and kisses...

Becky