Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here Comes Fall!

School is in full swing & football is going well. All of this means one thing - Fall has arrived. The weather has been so perfect today. Halloween is approaching & so is Ronnie's birthday. I have been snapping a lot of pictures lately, so this is a random post of random pics. Not much new to report. Gracie is getting so smart! The other day, she was carrying around a hand mixer (I was not watching her as closely as I should have). She was taking the cord over to an outlet to plug it in. She never ceases to amaze & scare the heck out of me! Ronnie is loving football & is also doing well in school. He got all smiles on his first report card. She isn't talking yet, but she babbles all the time. I imagine that once she starts, she will never quit! Gracie LOVES her "big sis" Tiffany & tries to mimic everything Tiffany does. The pictures below are proof of that!

Ronnie actually got to carry the ball in the last game (I didn't get that on film...)

Ronnie's favortie part of the game is shoving people! (He's #6 in the yellow)
Too sweet for words!
Gracie LOVES swinging!

Ronnie is doing his Spiderman pose
Ronnie LOVES to act goofy when the camera is rolling
Look how high he can swing!
Gracie is trying to imitate Tiffy

Being Silly!


Gracie must do what big brother does! Hilarious!
Wee! Daddy dressed me. Don't I match well?
Isn't this funny? Gracie is such a copy cat!!!

No comments: