Friday, September 5, 2008

Family time on the Wii

We love our new Wii, but especially the Wii fit. Gracie is hilarious to watch. There is a game where we can do a ski jump. She has watched us all do it so much that she likes to get on the board & imitate us. I have caught it on tape & find it to be quite hilarious! I took Gracie to my friend Jennifer's house & got her haircut. She has bangs now & looks so cute. I just love how different it makes her look. Ronnie got his haircut too. He always gets the same cut. Today he told me that someone teased him about his new haircut & he cried in school. I felt bad for him. We had to talk to him about feeling good about himself & not worrying about what other kids said. The ironic thing is that the social worker has been talking to his class about bullies and being respectful. I guess that girl missed a lesson. I'm learning that I cannot protect my kids from every hurtful thing that comes their way. Ronnie told the girl that he would call the police on her & then he told her that he was going to tell his Mommy. I just love how kids defend themselves!


Ronnie had his first football game today. It was a lot of fun to watch in between chasing Gracie! I will post pictures of those in a few days. On to other random pictures...



Cameron & Ronnie playing soccer


Look at Gracie - she has bangs!

Gracie & Tiffany having fun!





3 comments:

Sarah said...

That video is hilarious. LeeAnn said how did she know how to do that? Tooo funny!

Grammy said...

My Gracie is talented!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love that child.

Anonymous said...

I love Gracie's haircut! She probably does better on the ski jump than I would!! Too cute...

Becky